For the love of Calisthenics
J'adore is french for love, being fond of or adoring. When you discover the love and passion for calisthenics like so many do, you will see why J'adore was such a fitting name for our club. J'adore opened in 2014 by our Principal Coach, Jacinta. We celebrated 5 years in 2018.
We welcome members of all ages, whether you are new to Calisthenics or an ex-calisthenic pupil. We have wonderful coaches, assistants and helpers in all sections to help and support all pupils.
J'adore places high values on creating a family orientated club, and we welcome new families.
What we offer…
- Competitions – Local Competitions including State Titles (Between 2 and 5)
- Costume Wardrobe (no sewing required)
- End of Year Concert
- A.C.F Examinations (Optional)
- Coaching Cadetship (Senior age)
- Competitive Solo, Graceful, Duo training
- Presentation Night celebrations
- Participants receive medals that have been awarded at competitions throughout the year.
J'adore Club Uniform
J’adore club colours are deep purple and black. Club t-shirts and uniforms are available to order. Competition uniform requires all pupils to wear club jacket, their own black pants and any plain black shoes.